The Helm extrusion is an in-grade solution for incorporating seamless lines of light into flooring, facades, architectural installations. Best used in conjunction with tile or wood flooring applications that can withstand common day to day foot traffic. Can be used in wet location applications when proper sealing techniques are followed.
- In-grade extrusion designed to be used in walkover applications
- Best suited for use in tile or wood flooring applications
- Frosted lens protects lights source while evenly diffusing light
- Double anodized aluminum provides excellent heat dissipation
- Field cuttable 1M (39.37") extrusion and lens
- Compatible with most 10mm wide tape light